It’s not really about me, it’s about you. However you probably want to know my credentials to understand whether coaching or Cognitive Hypnotherapy with me can help you. The best way to understand whether I can help you is to have a conversation.
I offer a powerful conversation to do exactly that, to see whether there is a ‘fit’ and whether I think I can help you and whether you think I am the right person for you.
I am lucky that I don’t have to take on every prospective client that contacts me.
I choose to work with people who are committed to change. I tend to work by referral and invitation only. Contact me if you would like to have a conversation to explore how coaching or Cognitive Hypnotherapy can help you.
Some things about me:
- Growing up learning to please other people and not knowing who I really and or what I want to do in life.
- Taking the ‘safe and expected’ route of university and a career working for a FTSE 100 company. Surviving 10 years of infertility which brings anxiety, depression and all sorts of stresses individually and in the relationship.
- Waking up and realising I was unhappy. I had a choice in life to continue, live in fear of ‘doing the wrong thing and upsetting people’ and be a victim in life or take control and start creating the life I want. I got coaching.
- Leaving a very successful career to re-create myself and be more ‘me’ in work and play.
- My passion was for seeing people reach their full potential and the constraints of the corporate world was not allowing that to fully happen. So I ‘followed my bliss’. And here I am loving what I do.
- I am committed to my own development which is why I invest in my own coaching.
Listen to me being interviewed about my story and more importantly my WHY behind what I do.
If you want my ‘formal’ credentials, here they are…
I’m a fully-qualified and comprehensively insured Cognitive Hypnotherapist and NLP Master Practitioner and supervisor of hypnotherapy practitioners.
I have been trained and mentored by some of the world’s leading therapists and coaches from Trevor Silvester, Jack Pransky, Jamie Smart, John Wineland.
I have a full time and successful coaching and hypnotherapy practice in Cornwall and London Harley Street as well as working with clients all over the world via Skype.
I trained in London with the internationally-recognised Trevor Silvester at the Quest Institute which teaches leading-edge techniques including Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing).
I am registered with:
The National Council for Hypnotherapy, which implements the highest standards of training and professional ethics amongst its members and I comply with their strict code of ethics and public protection policies.
UK Confederation of Hypnotherapy Organisations (UKCHO), registration number 90057
Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), registration number 000792-L10. In 2000, following the House of Lords Science and Technology Report on Complementary and Alternative Medicines, The Princes Foundation for Integrated Health (PFIH) set up the CNHC to regulate the quality of practitioners to protect the public. The programme was supported by the King’s Fund and Department of Health. Whoever you see, ensure they are a member of the CNHC so you know they are regulated and you are protected.
Get in touch to discuss how I might help you at my London or Cornwall practice. I also work with people all over the world via telephone and Skype.